Thursday 30 June 2011

The Beginning

This is my first official post in this blog. I hope it will be the first of many more to come. I actually have a few other blogs that I am managing, however, I chose to start another with the reason that I want to start anew.

My other blogs have been separated by the genre of the writing, but I plan to put everything into one blog. Hopefully then, it will be easier to manage.

I want to make this blog as popular as my other blogs, but I don't know how to go about it just yet. I am hoping that just by writing, I'll be able to increase the traffic to my blog naturally... Without having to advertise. Advertising is a bitch.. So yeah, I would rather do less of that.

This blog will contain random thoughts and rants of mine, experiences, journal prompts, music, videos, pictures, recipes and hopefully fiction that I have written. :3

This is Clare :3

Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment