Tuesday 23 August 2011

Oh woe is me

University is not like what people crack it up to be... I still remember my tuition teacher telling me that university is a "relaxing" period in our lives... That's all bullshit...

Sure we get to choose whether or not to go to class, but if you're as anal as I am about attendance then that part has been crossed out. Indefinitely.

It's fun and everything... Like how I can go and hang out with my friends however long I want, no parents and all that money to spend...

But with all the assignment deadlines looming overhead, I feel a sense o panic come over me. I wish I could just be like those people who go through school without a worry... :/ I want to be like them.. Carefree.

After all, who gives a fuck if I finished my assignment or not?

Shit...

I do... :/

No comments:

Post a Comment